Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Walking & Enjoying in the rainy day at Rajpur Road Dehradun

Hotels in Dehrudun, Dehradun Hotels, 4 Star Hotel in Rajpur Road
Rajpur Road Dehradun
It’s a awesome day for me and for my friends. Today I enjoyed a lot and I never forget this day in my entire life. I came here in dehradun for my cousin marriage, they booked room for us in Hotel Madhuban in Dehradun that is on Rajpur Road in Dehradun. My all friends stayed there with me. In the middle afternoon we go for a walk to shop some items for the marriage. When i go out from our rooms of Hotel Madhuban then we see the weather is little dark and winds are blowing very fast. We thought we shouldn’t go to the market. But I hear about the famous market of Rajpur Road and I never miss the opportunity to feel this moment. We are come here in dehradun only for 2 days and we don’t have time I told to all my friends. Then we go together in the market. Just reached to the market area little drops of rain are touching my arms. I feel very happy and energetic, then suddenly rain is on, and I am taking decision to enjoy in the rain. I fully played with the friends in the rain and after that we again comeback to our Hotel Rooms. We demand for the tea and some snacks and sit in the lobby area of Hotel Madhuban Dehradun. I really enjoyed the stay in the hotel and we enjoyed also in my sister marriage. For more information regarding the Hotel you visit the Website from here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow..It seems you really had a great time in Dehradun, enjoying the weather and rains. Also, if any traveller is looking for a hotel near railway station should check out these hotels in Dehradun near railway station offering basic facilities.

    ReplyDelete