Saturday, August 31, 2013

7 best places to visit in Dehradun Uttrakhand

Dehradun is known for its simplicity, it is near by holi city Haridwar. Always  I have great weekend in dehradun. Dehradun has so many places to go and so many areas where you can enjoy your holidays.
Hotel Madhuban Dehradun
Dehradun is called ‘Doon Valley’ and here you can visit so many places, but out of them my best 7 places are Sahastra Dhara, Santla Devi, Deer park, MDDA park and Paltan Bazar, Rajpur Road, Shiv Mandir. These are 7 places where I love to be visit on continous basis. Sahastra Dhara generally has a peak season on summer time, lots of tourist are come here for taking bath and enjoying time with their families. I love to be there with ny friends on college time. I stayed in night in Hotel Madhuban and in the morning i used to go santla devi mandir. At evening time i am going for shopping in paltan Bazar, which is very old shopping market in dehradun, I eat ice-cream in paltan bazaar and after I return to my hotel, it has great Lawn to enjoying tea with my friends. I am giving you advice to enjoy your weekend in dehradun. Visit Hotel Madhuban call 01352749990

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these places to see in Dehradun. Assan Barrage here remains a hot favourite amongst bird watchers and nature buffs. For the pious souls, some choices are Laxman Siddh, Tapkeshwar Temple, Santala Devi Temple, and Ram Rai Gurudwara.Check out best luxury hotels in Dehradun also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dehradun,located on the foothills of Himalaya is a peaceful and calm place. captivating beauty of places to visit in dehradun and its pleasant weather compel you to uncover more of the city that leaves you completely in awe.

    ReplyDelete