Saturday, September 14, 2013

Best Spa Resort in the hill of Mussoorie "Hotel Madhuban"

Spa Hotel in Dehradun, Spa Resorts in Mussoorie
Chocklate Spa
I love traveling to the new places and I mostly used to go in Mussoorie for Body Massage and Spa. The feel of Spa is extraordinary you can feel as you are in a heaven. I like to go in the Hotel Madhuban for my pleasure. I used to go every year there and I am addicted to these Services. Spa can do in so many ways like Body massage, Ayurvedic Spa, Abhyangam Massage, All Skin Type Facial, Blissful Massages, Chocolate Delights, and many more.

The feel and pleasure of this type Spa is never speak in words, they are actually very good. Hotel Madhuban in Mussoorie is one of best provides this services from last decade. I am a regular customer of them. The more important thing is that the place where this Resort/Hotel is located is in the superfine location. 


Spa Resorts in Mussoorie, Mussoorie Spa Hotels
Body Massage
Some of Spa Packages they are introducing like:
  1. Travel Reviver
  2. Ayurvedic Healing
  3. Sun Lover's Package
  4. Serena Spa Indulgence
  5. Serena Dhara Package


I like used to do Ayurvedic Spa many times and I suggest you to come hear and use the services of Spa and Wellness in Hill of Mussoorie. You can visit the website.

1 comment:

  1. Mussoorie is my favorite place to visit and i think madhuban hotel offers good deal in spa and luxury hotels in mussorie.

    ReplyDelete